You can apply for hardship by:
• Calling us on 0800 751 851 or;
• Emailing us at [email protected]
1. Give us a call 0800 751 851
Often issues can be cleared up right away. Our team will do their best to fix the problem on the spot or put you in touch with someone who can.
2. Get in touch with our Customer Manager
email [email protected]
Every now and then, there’ll be an issue that can’t be easily resolved. When this happens, you can contact us to have your complaint reviewed by our customer manager . This will ensure the process is fair and open.
You’ll hear back from us within five working days of receiving your complaint to confirm we’re looking into the issue, and we’ll keep you updated with progress.
Once we have all the information we need, we’ll aim to give you an answer within ten working days.
3. Get in touch with our disputes resolution scheme
Phone: 0800 347 257 Mail: [email protected]
FSCL provide an independent and impartial dispute resolution service. They are free to consumers. They resolve complaints between consumers and their scheme participants. In doing so, they are an alternative to legal proceedings for resolving financial services disputes.
At any branch of BNZ Bank
Direct Debit – if we have your bank account loaded
Our bank account number is: 02-0214-0161336-00 Remember to include your account reference number
– Identification (Usually your Driver’s Licence)
– Proof of Income (No older than 6 weeks)
– Proof of address – a bank statement, utility or rates bill no older than 12 months
– Application Form – can be found here
– Details of the vehicle (usually this is sent from the dealer)